Four further ITSPA member companies have been awarded the new ITSPA Quality Mark. The new version of the Quality Mark was launched in 2016 and was originally awarded to five companies, bringing the total number of Quality Mark holders to nine. The Quality Mark is awarded to companies that go above and beyond current best practice to ensure a trusted and reliable service.
The four new Quality Mark holders are:
- Fido Telecom
- Pure IP
Eli Katz, the Chair of ITSPA said “On behalf of everyone at ITSPA, I would like to congratulate the four new Quality Mark holders. We are delighted to award these four companies with this widely-recognised mark which helps customers identify providers who go the extra mile in providing quality services.”
The new Quality Mark, which members can apply to free of charge, has ten requirements:
- Adherence to the ITSPA Code of Practice and Best Practice Guidance documents
- Evidence that their platform design is resilient and that they deliver a reliable service, which will be measured by ITSPA as 99.99% availability between 8am & 8pm Monday-Friday, using the VoIP Spear monitoring platform.
- Transparent porting arrangements
- Active fraud control measures
- Evidence of access to the emergency services
- Easy to find information on complaints & dispute resolution
- Policies in place for Nuisance Calls & CLI Presentation
- Evidence of Data Protection & Retention Compliance
- Evidence of their Single Point of Contact, showing that there is an easy way to contact the member with issues arising
- Evidence that the company is incorporated with limited liability (LTD, PLC or LLP).