3rd July 2019, 1.15pm -5pm
One Park Crescent, International Students House, Marylebone, London, W1B 1SH
AGM from 1.15pm
Summer Forum 2pm-5pm, followed by networking drinks reception
Our annual Summer Forum took place within the lovely stuccoed terraced International Student House, the afternoon started with our AGM at 1.15pm and was followed by the Summer Forum from 2pm to 5pm and concluded with a networking drinks reception.
During the afternoon our attendees:
- took part in the Annual General Meeting
- heard from our sponsors PortingXS
- got insight on latest industry developments from Dominic Black from Cavell Group in the annual market update
- witnessed a panel session 'The Big IP Migration Debate' with Tracey Wright (Magrathea), Alex Kinch (Ziron), Lee Turner (Gamma), and Tim Leliveld (PortingXS)
- heard a keynote speech from Simon Burckhardt (Former MD, Vonage UK) on 'UC RIP?'
- gained knowledge on the future of the industry during our panel session 'Automate and collaborate: the next generation'. This explored how to ensure business models remain relevant and reflect changing trends in communication and discussed topics such as AI, automation, use of APIs and business messaging. The panellists included Trefor Davies (Netaxis), Simon Burckhardt, Dario Betti (Mobile Ecosystem Forum), Dominic Black (Cavell Group) and Mark Purdom (Inference Solutions)
The showcase participants