8th March 2018
Conference Centre Queen Elizabeth II, London
After the success of the 2017 European VoIP Summit, the event run again on 8th March 2018 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London.
The event has been rebranded to the Cloud Comms Summit for the 2018 edition as the industry looks beyond voice to Collaboration, Customer Contact and other services.
ITSPA once again had a stand and hosted a session at the Summit called: Telephony Fraud and Cybercrime – the state of play and what industry must do!
With the fight against fraud continuing to be a major priority for service providers and their customers, this ITSPA-led session provided a comprehensive update on the latest trends, ITSPA’s ongoing work with law enforcement and what industry still needs to do.
The session included:
• An update on the state of play
• Case Study Examples
• An update on current discussions with law enforcement
• What does industry need to do?
• A guide to SNITCH
• David Cargill - Technical Director, Vonage
• David West - Executive VP, Equinox Information Systems
• Frederic Bollaerts - Product Manager, NetAxis Solutions
• Peter Cox - CEO, UM Labs